COMPLETE RANGE OF SIMULATED DISTILLATION ANALYSIS SOLUTIONS UPTO C120
AC Analytical Controls®, the global SIMDIS market leader, provides a full range of solutions that accurately determine true boiling point data from naphtha up to crude oil samples.
The IRIS 3.0 Client/Server seamlessly integrates SimDis & DHA XLNC into your networked CDS environment.
Boiling point data is a major specification in characterizing petroleum streams. PAC provides complete, turn-key gas chromatographic solutions for accurate determination of true boiling point data – from naphtha up to crude oil samples. By completely automating every step in the analysis, AC SIMDIS applications provide fast and accurate boiling point results.
PAC adds unique value to the industry by offering a 100% guaranteed solution, delivered fully factory calibrated, tested to certified reference materials, fine-tuned fully dedicated to methods specified by the user. PAC qualified service engineers commission the instrument and provide operator/user training.
ASTM D2887, ASTM D3710, ASTM D5307, ASTM D6352, ASTM D7096, ASTM D7169, ASTM D7213, ASTM D7398, ASTM D7500, EN 15199, EN ISO 3924, IP 406, IP 480, IP 507, ISO 3924
Features and Benefits
- Product range includes several unique solutions:
- PAC proprietary Temperature Programmable Inlet. The only SIMDIS dedicated inlet for best performance
- AC 8634 analyzer for accelerated D 86 data of jet fuel and diesel
- Crude Oil analyzer merges DHA Front End with High Temp SIMDIS Technique
- Sulfur and Nitrogen SIMDIS solutions to determine sulfur and nitrogen distributions in Crude or finished products
- Wax ASTM D 5442 application
- Solutions comply with ASTM, CEN, DIN, IP and ISO SIMDIS methods
- A broad set of calibration, reference and quality control samples completes each SIMDIS application
- User group meetings and Performance Monitoring program help users network to maintain analyzer performance
- SIMDIS software is compatible with major chromatographic data systems
- Dedicated correlations and calculations are included for:
- Correlation to Physical Distillation D 86 D 1160 (ASTM D 2887; IP 406; ISO 3924)- NOACK – DIN 51.581-2- MOV – ASTM D 6417- Conversion to volume % for crude oils- Cutpoints fractions- Flashpoint (ASTM D 7215)
- Excellent LIMS connectivity: upload the results directly to your LIMS or manually after approval
- Use of pre-programmed Products (sample types), Automatic sample type recognition, blank subtraction, calibration and system validations. Customer selective start and end algorithm, Carbon Number overlay, BP x-axis chromatogram, QC check reports, C or F. Customizable QC sample defintions
- Support Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Korean and French languages
- Compatible with major CDS (OpenLab, EZChrom, ChemStation, Chromeleon, ChromPerfect, Galaxie, Atlas, Kompass