The AC Analytical Controls® CNS SIMDIS for Crude Oil is the most advanced analyzer on the market to simultaneously determine the boiling range distribution of Carbon, Nitrogen, and Sulfur in crudes and final products.
The CNS SIMDIS for Crude Oil is built around recognized simulated distillation (SIMDIS) methods, but also incorporates additional Chemiluminescence detectors. Its analysis data correlates with traditional measurement methods at a fraction of the time and cost. The CNS SIMDIS for Crude oil is comparable to methods such as ASTM D2887, D6352, D7500, and D7169 test methods.
With its ease of use and ability to quickly and accurately analyze a wide variety of crude products, the CNS SIMDIS for Crude Oil enables refineries to increase their laboratory productivity, production, and overall profitability.
ASTM D2887, ASTM D3710, ASTM D6352, ASTM D7096, ASTM D7169, ASTM D7213, ASTM D7398, ASTM D7500, EN 15199, IP 406, IP 545, ISO 3924, ASTM D6417, ASTM D7807
Features and Benefits
- Integrated software that allows users to completely control the application
- Automated analysis including:
- specific calibration
- sample analysis
- data reporting
- No extensive software knowledge required
- A suite of customizable reports available at the push of a button
Wide Boiling Range Coverage
- Analyzes a wide variety of crude products, including everything from heavy gas oils to naphtha.
- When combined with the unique AC Analytical Controls Detailed Hydrocarbon Analysis (DHA) Front End (FE) solution, the hydrocarbon distribution profile can be extended to include fractions under C9 (BP<151C) in the 1 report.
Excellent Analysis Performance
- A post column vent for heavy component fractions protects nitrogen and sulfur detectors and avoids heavy residue build up
- Excellent sensitivity and stability of the Sulfur Chemiluminescence Detector (SCD) and Nitrogen Chemiluminescence Detector (NCD) detects levels below 50 ppm depending on element and sample type