The AC Analytical Controls® standard solutions cover a wide spectrum of petroleum, petrochemical, and natural gas analysis needs. Often, those standard solutions dont exactly match the analytical challenges at hand, requiring a standard system to be slightly modified. In other cases, a solution needs to be designed for a specific purpose.
PAC’s history in designing, building, and commissioning customized solutions extends beyond the petrochemical, refining, and natural gas areas into others, such as environmental and food and beverage. Our dedicated team has several decades of documented expertise in engineering solutions that resolve the most complex analytical challenges. If the analytical question is not a standard method, appears difficult, or requires special sample handling, PAC is your best partner.
Features and Benefits
- Solves the toughest analytical challenges through a GC that is designed, built, and tested for your specific application, to perform exactly as desired for the particular sample stream
- Provides solutions for any concentration level from trace analysis and percent level to screening/profiling and purity determination
- Ensures long-term performance and easy maintenance
- Offers a complete solution that meets the same high quality level as any of our other analyzers, with customized calibration and quality control samples included (if required/requested), user familiarization, and full customized documentation
- Includes options such as gas or liquid samplers, stream selector valves, and heated sample devices to achieve fully automated analysis.
Meets Any Standard
- Designs solutions that comply with particular standard reference methods, a customer in-house method, or any list of components