PAC’s AC Analytical Controls offers a full range of Detailed Hydrocarbon Analyzers (DHA) to determine individual hydrocarbon composition in light hydrocarbon streams, gasoline blending feedstocks and spark ignition engine fuels. Understanding the composition of these hydrocarbon streams is essential for the refining industry. DHA helps optimizing production, meet regulatory requirement and enhance Profitability.
The IRIS 3.0 Client/Server seamlessly integrates SimDis & DHA XLNC into your networked CDS environment.
Intelligent capabilities built into the Agilent 8890 GC give you the freedom to work with your GC… not on it. These capabilities can also grow over time as your analytical needs change—so you can keep your lab moving toward a successful future.
DHA XLNCTM is a software suite for GC Detailed Hydrocarbon analyzers that truly refocuses all operator efforts on workflow. PAC AC Analytical Controls’ DHA Software interfaces universally to all major Chromatography Data Systems in the market to produce accurate results; fast and in the format required.
The DHA XLNC software contains predefined test methods and product knowledge, limiting user configuration to a bare minimum. Component database, test methods and dedicated products can easily be created, copied or modified to match specific needs.
Compounds identification based on Kovats index is combined with Intelligent Peak Identification, resulting in more accurate assignment and increased analysis reliability.
The AC DHA analyzers comply with standard methods D5134, D6729, D6730, D6733, D7900, EN15199-4 and IP601. PAC offers a Fast DHA application to determine the individual components in gasoline blending feedstocks within 28 minutes. The product range also includes a DHA Front End (Light Hydrocarbons in Stabilized Crude according ASTM D7900/IP601/EN15199-4), and a DHA Combi, where the Front-End application is combined with a standard method in one solution.
AC®8612 delivers ASTM D86 calculated data for naphtha and gasoline samples within ASTM D86 groups 0, 1, and 2. A proprietary calculation model provides accurate D86 calculated data which makes it a fast and safe alternative for D86 physical distillation.
ASTM D5134, ASTM D6729, ASTM D6730, ASTM D6733, D7900, EN15199-4, IP601, GOST R 52714, GOST R 54275
Features and Benefits
- Full range of DHA applications comply with ASTM D5134, D6729, D6730 and D6733
- AC Fast DHA application for optimized separations in 28 minutes
- Unique Combi system permits the analysis of both light petroleum streams and the light end in crude oil
- DHA Front End application uses the AC pre-fractionator for the analysis of the light end in crude oil conform IP PM-DL
- Improved Ease of Use and more Flexibility
- Applications are compatible with major chromatographic data systems
- Independent from Chromatography data system
- Multi-Language Support: English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, French, Korean
- DHA Front End analysis results can be directly merged with High Temperature SIMDIS analysis in the SIMDIS software, for improved crude oil boiling point distribution results.
- Predefined settings per sample type contribute to reliable peak identification
- DHA Fast system on 7890 GC
- DHA Fast Combi system on 7890 GC
DHA FRONT END
- DHA FE System on 7890 GC
- DHA D5134 system on 7890 GC
- DHA D5134 Combi system on 7890 GC
- DHA D6729 system on 7890 GC
- DHA D6729 Combi system on 7890 GC
- DHA D6730 system on 7890 GC
- DHA D6730 Combi system on 7890 GC
- DHA D6733 system on 120V 7890 GC
- DHA D6733 Combi system on 120V 7890 GC