The EX-500P is an in-line probe Oil in Water analyser that uses Deep UV Fluorescence to provide continuous accurate measurements of oil concentration.
Then EX-500P detects a wide ranges of oil/ oil components to include Condensates, fuel oils, lubricating oils, gear oils, BTEX and crude oils. Reliable real-time data enables operators to take accurate discharge measurements and to improve efficiency of separation processes, enabling cost reductions.
Features and Benefits
- Patented ultrasonic cleaning.
- Deep UV Fluorescence.
- Configurable measurement ranges (0-10 ppm, 0-100 ppm […] up to 0-100,000 ppm).
- Measurement repeatability ±1% of full scale.
- Remote management and diagnostics .
- Easy to install (no sample conditioning required)
- Multiple communications options – 4-20 mA, HART, Modbus, Extended Ethernet.
- Adaptive ultrasonic cleaning.
- Optional hot insertion/ extraction.
- No user required maintenance.
- Consistent accurate performance.
- No sample conditioning system required. Inserted directly in process pipe.
- Can detect BTEX components.
- Low Cost of Ownership (COO) with no routine maintenance required.
- During process shut down, the analyser can be turned to standby mode through remote digital input. All signals are accessible remotely through Modbus/ Ethernet connectivity and 4-20 mA.
- With double block and bleed valve, probe can be inserted/ removed without process shut down.