Refinery gas streams vary considerably in composition. Determining individual components of each gas stream is a challenge. An exact measure of stream components is essential in achieving optimum control and assuring product quality. PAC’s AC Analytical Controls offers the Hi-Speed Refinery Gas Analyzer (RGA), a high speed solution that determines and reports the composition of refinery gas streams in only five minutes.
Intelligent capabilities built into the Agilent 8890 GC give you the freedom to work with your GC… not on it. These capabilities can also grow over time as your analytical needs change—so you can keep your lab moving toward a successful future.
The AC Hi-Speed RGA system characterizes:
- C1 – nC6, C6+ hydrocarbons
- Inert gases: nitrogen, hydrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide
- Hydrogen sulfide
- BTEX (benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene,Xylenes), using the RGA extended method with a total analysis time under thirty minutes
- LPG and butane streams. Optionally, the system can also be configured for hydrocarbon trace analysis.
ASTM D2163, ASTM D2504, ASTM D2505, ASTM D2598, ASTM D3588, EN ISO 7941, IP 405, ISO 7941, EN 15984, DIN 51666, ASTM D1946, UOP 539, GOST 31371
Features and Benefits
- Performs analysis in 5 minutes
- Applies to a broad sample scope of both gaseous and liquefied samples
- Excellent repeatability through automated sample shutoff valve and sampling devices
- Robust and cost-effective design with valves mounted on the dedicated left side toprovide superior thermal control, leak free operation, and easy access
- Automatically calculates gas properties with the AC GASXLNC™ software
- Optional special unit to introduce gas samples, which provides an easy and leak free connection to the instrument