The King Mini-Rotary Viscometer (MRV) determines borderline pumping temperatures and yield stress determinations of oils and lubricants without the use of chiller baths or thermoelectric cooling. Measures a broad temperature range of + 80°C to – 40°C (176°F to – 40°F) and incorporates patented direct refrigeration technology for better temperature control and precision
- ASTM D3829
- ASTM D4684
- ASTM D6821
- ASTM D6896
Features and Benefits
- MRV Software Package (with laptop) available
- 10 sample testing capacity
- Small bench-top footprint
- Microprocessor temperature controllers store MRV/TP1 testing profiles in memory.
- Unique design is fully self-contained – no external refrigeration or heating apparatus needed.
- Advanced direct refrigeration technology eliminates the need for liquid cooling mediums such as methanol
- Removable test cells allow for easy cleaning, sample agitation, and advance sample preparation.
- Self-contained pre-heating system to 80°C to remove oil memory prior to testing.
- Rotor/stator rack supplied for convenient cleaning, drying, and storage.