Designed to provide highly accurate cloud and pour point temperatures of petroleum products during cooling, ISL’s automated OptiMPP: Mini Cloud & Pour Point Analyzer is compact, portable and delivers fast results (30C in less than 30 minutes, and quick pour point correlation with no flow @ 0.1C determination).
OptiMPP’s powerful built-in cooling system with selectable cooling profiles requires no special programming or prior cloud and pour point measuring test knowledge.
ASTM D2500, ASTM D7346, ASTM D97, ISO 3015, ISO 3016
Listed as an alternate test method in:
- D396 Specification for Fuel Oil
- D2880 Specification for Gas Turbine Fuel
- D975 Specification for Diesel Fuel
- D7467 Specification for Diesel Fuel Oil, Biodiesel Blend (B6 to B20)
- D6751 Specification for Biodiesel Fuel Blendstock (B100)
Features and Benefits
- Highly precise results with resolution of 0.1C
- Cloud pour point determinations in one test run
- Ultra low temperature testing down to -140F without any external liquid or gas connection
- Compact and portable; easily moves throughout your lab to the area where needed
- Automated “push a button” operation or custom profiles
- Up to 99 test results in local memory