The Reformulyzer M4 determines full group type analysis of gasoline and gasoline blend streams using multi-dimensional gas chromatography. It is the fastest and most flexible analyzer on the market to combine analysis for Paraffins, Olefins, Naphthenes, Oxygenates, and Aromatics in one instrument. The M4 is the only solution that truly meets today’s lab challenges, including time-savings, flexibility, and product value optimization. It provides these key benefits through:
- High performance
- Maximum instrument uptime
- Improved ease of use and flexibility
- Proven compliancy
The M4’s most significant advancement is its reduced analysis time. Other group type analysis instruments take 75 minutes to run. The M4 reduces this by approximately 50% to 39 minutes. Faster group type analysis allows for refineries to make important decisions quickly to ensure the end product produced is on spec. In addition, independent laboratories are able to almost double their sample capacity and therefore their revenue.
NEW!! The AC Reformulyzer M4 is now available on the new Agilent 8890 GC Platform.
Intelligent capabilities built into the Agilent 8890 GC give you the freedom to work with your GC… not on it. These capabilities can also grow over time as your analytical needs change—so you can keep your lab moving toward a successful future.
In addition to increasing revenue, the M4 can reduce analysis costs. Its advanced technology significantly reduces maintenance and system down-time. When combined with the improved sample capacity, the total operational cost per sample is reduced by 50%.
ASTM D6839, EN-ISO22854, ASTM D5443, IP566, SH/T 0741, GB/T 28768-2012
Features and Benefits
Excellent Performance with High Value of Return
- Increases Profits with Fast and Accurate Analysis in 39 minutes for fast decision-making on product specification
- Robust design reduces operational cost per sample
- Excellent precision and accuracy contribute to higher profitability
- Extensive analysis scope from one single instrument
Maximum System Uptime through Robust and Intelligent Design
- Excellent olefin trap robustness for superior trap lifetime
- Nitrogen carrier saves cost and avoids helium supply chain risks
- Diagnostic Tool and certified AC quality control samples for system performance verification
Improved Ease of Use and More Flexibility
- Standard olefin method covers entire concentration up to 75%
- User-friendly design allows easy preventive maintenance by operator
- Intuitive Reformulyzer software includes extensive range of methods and pre-programmed modes
- Unique Reformulyzer User Group with interlaboratory comparison contributes to high confidence level and a strong QC program