The SA-500P is an in-line probe Oil in Water analyser suitable for non-hazardous areas; it uses Deep UV Fluorescence to provide continuous accurate measurements of oil concentrations in water. The analyser detects a wide range of oils/ oil components such as fuel oils, condensates, lubricating oils, gear oils, BTEX, PAHs which are typically difficult with standard techniques as well as crude oils. The SA-500P device is ideally suited for refineries, marine, industrial and waste-water oil in water monitoring.
Features and Benefits
- Patented ultrasonic cleaning.
- Deep UV Fluorescence.
- Configurable measurement ranges (0-10 ppm, 0-100 ppm […] up to 0-100,000 ppm).
- Measurement repeatability ±1% of full scale.
- Remote management and diagnostics.
- Easy to install (no sample conditioning required).
- Multiple communications options – 4-20 mA, HART, Modbus, Extended Ethernet.
- Adaptive ultrasonic cleaning.
- Optional hot insertion/ extraction.
- No user required maintenance.
- Consistent accurate performance.
- No sample conditioning system required. Inserted directly in process pipe.
- Can detect BTEX components.
- Low Cost of Ownership (COO) with no routine maintenance required.
- During process shut down, the analyser can be turned to standby mode through remote digital input. All signals are accessible remotely through Modbus/ Ethernet connectivity and 4-20mA.
- With double block and bleed valve, probe can be inserted/ removed without process shut down.