Parr Instrument Company is pleased to introduce our smallest ever family of stirred reactors, available in a number of configurations. With reactor volumes of 5 mL or 10 mL, independent reactor gas filling, PID temperature control, and a choice of two closure styles, the flexibility of the MBS 2500 is sure to bring value to your small volume, high pressure project.
Based on the popular Parr MRS 5000, the MBS 2500 offers even smaller volume options, a smaller footprint, a stand-alone control and data logging system, and a lower per reactor price.
Features and Benefits
- Three reactors with 5 mL or 10 mL volume, available in stainless steel, high-nickel alloys, titanium, zirconium, and other exotic materials
- Small 10” x 12” (25 cm x 30.5 cm) footprint, with remotely located 4848-based controller for temperature/stirring control and pressure display.
- Standard 3000 psi (207 bar, 200 bar for CE orders) @ 300 °C rating in T316 Stainless Steel
- Trusted Parr seal geometry employing either a captive PTFE flat gasket and screw cap with compression bolts, or a self-sealing O-ring with tool-free screw cap closure
- Standard head fittings to include safety rupture disc, pressure transducer, inlet/vent valve, and internal thermocouple
- 3-valve inlet manifold for control of gas addition
- 4848MBS Controller with:
- PID control of common aluminum block heater
- Monitoring of individual reactor temperatures (HTMS)
- Monitoring of individual reactor pressures (PDMS)
- Control of common stirring speed (MCM) via available PTFE- or Pyrex-encapsulated stir bars