The TC16 ASTM D4870 bath is used for thermal and chemical ageing of the sample for ASTM D4870, ISO 10307, IP 375 and IP 390 testing. For this test the total sediment tester is used. In the test method it is prescribed to age the samples. The robust TC16 offers six positions to age the samples in the airwells at 100°C. The bath can be delivered complete will all accessories to age the sample conform the test method. The temperature can be set from ambient +5°C to 250°C. The wetted parts in the TC16 are made from stainless steel. The TC16 is used for precise temperature control and offers high reliability for use under rough circumstances.
The insulation of the bath and electronic design result in a stable working temperature of ± 0.02°C. The set point temperature can be set in steps of 0.1°C in the range of 0°C up to 250°C (32°F..482°F). The accuracy on the display is displayed in 0.1°C. However the controller has an internal accuracy of 0.01°C. This two decimal-readout also is available from the optional RS232 and the free Tamcom software. The bath is equipped with a cooling coil for counter-cooling. The bath conforms to CE regulation. It is further equipped with a mechanical resettable safety thermostat and a drain to empty the bath.
Features and Benefits
- Position for six airwells for ageing of the sample
- All accessories can be delivered by Tamson
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Stainless steel, robust bath
- Easy to read display
- Very quiet
- Easy switching between internal and external circulation
- Insulated bath provides extreme temperature stability
- Integrated cooling coil for counter-cooling
- Bath drain