The ViscoPro 2100 is the next generation viscometer for the process industries. By incorporating the oscillating piston method, which is an industry-proven sensor technology, the ViscoPro 2100 is the best choice for applications requiring fast, real-time analysis with reliable data that correlates tightly with laboratory results.
Built using the same robust sensor technology that has more than 10,000 installations worldwide, this device delivers highly reliable, real-time viscosity data. It is the ideal viscometer for almost any refining, petrochemical, or coatings application. This viscometer correlates with ASTM D445 and ASTM D7483.
ASTM D445, ASTM D7483
Features and Benefits
- Unique Oscillating Piston Method Delivers Unmatched Benefits
- Insensitive to Outside Environment
- With the constant piston motion, the ViscoPro 2100 is self-cleaning
- Accurate, Real-Time Analysis Supports Critical Decision Making
- Real-time data and diagnostics via Modbus
- Hazardous Area Certifications, including FM, IECEX, and ATEX