The EX rated WiO-300K series is a Water Cut analyser that measures the amount of water in oil to high levels of accuracy. Water Cut is also referred to as Water in Oil, BS&W, OWD or WFM. The smart sensor technology uses a capacitive method to measure the percentage of water contained within the sample, with a large measurement range from a few 100ppms to 100% water.*
The WiO-300K sensor is a spool section for in-line measurements from 3 to 48 inches. The WiO-300K uses a fully flanged design. This model is made for working pressure up to Class 1500#.
Features and Benefits
- High level of accuracy +/-0,05% up to 5% water cut.
- Large measurement range ppm to 100% water in oil.*
- Optional static mixer.
- Spool section.
- Temperature compensation.
- 4-20mA and Hart communications.
- Isokinetic sampling.
- Smart sensor, no need for a separate controller.
- Option to combine the Water Cut with Advanced Sensors Oil in Water Analysers.
- Low power consumption.
- Easy to use and install.
- Works in Bypass and in-line.
- ATEX or FM/UL Explosion Proof.
- (* Range will depend on operating conditions; in general, -% for most applications and up to % for example sweet water).