Ellipsometric jet fuel thermal oxidation heater tube scanner. Our new OptiReader provides pass/fail results with a full 2D and 3D thickness map defining maximum deposit thickness and volume. Results are not only fast, but also highly precise and accurate. The user interface is so simple it doesn’t require any training which saves time and money.
OptiReader’s accurate and fast results, and data integration capabilities make it the best heater tube tester in its class.
OptiReader is now cited as an approved procedure in ASTM D3241-18 Annex A4 (Thermal Oxidation Stability of Aviation Fuels Test Method)
ASTM D3241-18 Annex A4
Features and Benefits
- No training or analytical knowledge required
- User friendly interface on a large 10.8 color touchscreen
- Objective pass/fail results
- Quantifiable HT deposit thinkness and volume
- Unified test report with results from JFTOT & OptiReader
- Data integration using PAC Intelligent Heater Tubes – at no extra cost
- Over the top precision – better than ASTM D3241 requirement
- Validation system with standard tubes generated by Atomic Layer Deposition
- Full mapping is completed in less than 10 minutes