The TC40 ASTM D6468 bath is designed to age middle distillate fuels under high temperature for ASTM D6468 tests, DuPont F21 and IP 467. The cover of the TC40 bath has 18 openings with lids in which test tubes for ASTM D6468 can be placed in the holders. The TC40 is used for precise temperature control and offers high reliability for use under rough circumstances.
The insulation of the bath and electronic design result in a stable working temperature of ± 0.02°C. The set point temperature can be set in steps of 0.1°C in the range of 0°C up to 250°C (32°F..482°F). The accuracy on the display is displayed in 0.1°C. However the controller has an internal accuracy of 0.01°C. This two decimal-readout also is available from the optional RS232 and the free Tamcom software. The bath is equipped with a cooling coil for counter-cooling. The bath conforms to CE regulation. It is further equipped with a mechanical resettable safety thermostat and a drain to empty the bath.
Features and Benefits
- Position for 18 holders with test tube
- All accessories can be delivered by Tamson
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Stainless steel, robust bath
- Easy to read display
- Very quiet
- Easy switching between internal and external circulation
- Insulated bath provides extreme temperature stability
- Integrated cooling coil for counter-cooling
- Bath drain